Tuesday, August 05, 2008
- Name: Watermyth
- Location: fishtown, city of brotherly shove
Watermyth is about all things water. Right now, it focuses on my time in Fishtown, Philadelphia while a graduate student in Film and Media Arts at Temple University. Contributions are still welcome and appreciated. If you are interested in posting (it can be on anything water related, e.g, poems, movies, random thoughts) please e-mail me at watermyth[at]gmail[dot]com.
- Unhealthy thirst for profit
- John Cage - Water Walk
- Pedagogy of Desire
- Great Lakes waters are NOT FOR SALE!
- I <3 Tap Water
- Ghandi in Austin
- RETURN of the Banished
- The History of the English Word Water: Part Three
- Etymology of Water
- The History of the English Word Water: Part One